Sunday, July 8, 2012

SORRY FOR THE DELAY

The friend who I am visiting in Belgium, Daphné, lives in the country- or what could be considered the suburbs. In belium every building exploded with life and breaths individuality. Seeing each new building is like looking at many unique snowflakes. In Belgium I feel very accepted and comfortable- being as every house has a cottage feeling.

Daphne doesn´t have wifi in her house- and it requires a trip to the city in order to encounter it, or a trip to a café. I prosise that I have a blogpost ready on my phone about my travels through Brussles and will post it as soon as possible.

One thing that I absolutely love here is the breakfasts. They are simple- breads, rolls, or croissants with many diffrent jams or nutellas. My favorite is Pistolets with their mothers homemade melon jam.

Thank you for your Patience!
PICTURES COMING SOON!

xx,
chey

No comments:

Post a Comment