Thursday, July 5, 2012

4AM AFTER THE FOURTH

It is official, the next time I am on steady ground I will be walking on Belgian soil. In merely five minutes I will board the last leg of my journey. I was sent off at 4 in the morning with love and prayers from my family.
When I neared customs my mother stopped us to have us pray as a family. Staying until they could no longer see me- I turned the corner and was on my own. Thankfully my lil apple let me talk about my cat to my sis until takeoff, or else I'd of been bored to bits.
On the plane I hurried to the restroom so I could stuff my pockets with tissues. The flight consisted of coffee, blowing my nose, and music.
Stepping off the flight I was greeted by a wall of humid 97 degree air. Shedding my coats I boarded the airport underground train and begun searching for a Starbucks. Apparently they don't believe in starbs here in Atlanta.

Well gotta board!!
Xx,
Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment