Sunday, July 15, 2012

PARIS

The city of romance often smells like pee. Il pue (it stinks). That aside- after leaving a country constructed of bricks, I entered a nation of stone. The stone buildings tower over the streets, above which one might see a chapel tower. The iron work on the balconies is fantastic.

Traveling underground via subway- we reached the Eiffle tower. Awestruck I stood under its majesty in a trance- until some wired guy pushed me. It's amazing the distance one must walk if they wish for a photo with the tower.

Eating much in a small cafe I turkey felt like I was in France. After finishing the lasagna we embarked on a hunt after monuments and chapels. Around dinner time I developed a severe headache. My favorite foods being crepes, sushi, and fruit- I was brought to a creperie. Due to my developing migraine the lights, chatter, and smell made me nauseous. only able to eat a few bites I wasted nearly my whole lunch. However that was nothing compared to wasting all my meals of the day when I thee up allover the outside of the car. Classy huh ;)

PARIS ROUND 2
The second day in Paris was much better. I learned how the subway system works- meaning I actually knew where we were instead of trailing behind like a lost puppy. Lena and me met many nice old couples whom were more than happy to take photos of two "belles". The Notre Dame cannot be put into words. I was originally worried that the he of the hunch back would be nothing like the splendor that Disney made it- but I was pleasantly surprised by reality. Oh, this next part is very important- I finally got my crepe!

Much love and well wishes
xx
Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment