Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BAND OF THE MOMENT: THE ASTEROID GALAXY TOUR

 
**New music video released on May 17, 2012**

Back in February my dearest friend, Erin, and I had the joy of seeing Galaxy Tour in Downtown Portland at the Wonder Ballroom. The eccentric band kept the room alive with electrified jazz tunes vibrating though the audience.


Heart Attack is a true feel-good song-- uplifting and heart calming. The talented group has fun with every tune, and that enthusiasm spills over into their attire. Decked out in essembles from the 70's and other various ages they light up any stage.


Golden age- possible one of the most exciting to see in concert, was their first song I'd ever heard and for the me who was uncovering a love of pre-my-era dresses and shorts, this song was a jack-pot.


~listen, love, enjoy~

xx,
//chey

No comments:

Post a Comment