Friday, July 20, 2012

TAKE A DAY TO BE A LADY

Lena and I just needed a day to relax after the trip to the beach. My hair had progressed, and by morning was beyond unmanageable. The beach wind and salty sea tossed and tangled my hair- until eventually, it looked like the burrow of a wild animal. After conditioning it past the required time and attacking the matted mess with a brush I decided it was time for a haircut.

The girls by my side to translate the interactions, I went to chop off my locks.

I'm am an avid baker- cakes, cupcakes, pastries, breads, cookies- I love it. Once home there was a thirst in my gut to create something and pop it in the oven. Within the hour Lena's family had enough M&M yogurt cookies to snack on for days.

After cookies it was time for face masks- as I said, it was a girls day.

Bisou xxx,
Chey


No comments:

Post a Comment