Sunday, November 4, 2012

FALL UPDATE

Well haven't I just been a lazy little bugger- I've been in college for over a month and have only posted a mere few times. I apologize for the laziness, but I assure you that this past month has been hectic and wonderful.
 I was exploring the Arboretum- when I discovered that there is a tower harboring this fantastic view ontop of the hill.
I literally stood with mouth agape as I neared the wooden fortress.

 One of my favorite days~ Bellingham isn't known for having up-to-date well maintained movie theaters. But a big screen and fancy seats were not needed to find joy in one of my new favorite movies- The Perks of Being A Wallflower. We had the theater nearly to ourselves, save for a lnely old man. When the credits began rolling I cried my eyes out. All of a sudden I got extremely homesick for my friends- the film feature a group that was wonderfully similar to mine!
After the movie Tran and I headed to Goodwill in search of Vintage dresses and delightful oddities.
It has been one of my favorite days.
 A near daily occurance- Vanilla Soy Latte... and what a delightful routine it is.
 Anna Tran as a wild cat. The dress she is wearing was bought from Goodwill on our Perks of Being A Wallflower date :) Add a little tribal paint and some whisters- and you've got yourself a wildcat!
 The dress I am wearing is actually one of my everyday dresses that I bought from a thrift store. After adding a red belt, from which a wooden spoon hung, and some red lipstick- my 50's houswife costume was complete. Even after a guy on my floor asked if I was a polygamist, I still loved the outfit!
The two next to me are my roommates. Baby= Julia, Alice=Jessica.
Bellingham sunset.

xx,
chey

No comments:

Post a Comment