Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PUMPKIN PATCH 2012




 I found a pumpkin with a scar resembling Harry Potters- guess who's having a wizard pumpkin.
I brought Harry back to Western WA with me, and now he has a happy little spot beneath our common room window. While at Bi Zi Farms, the pumpkin patch, I was enthusiastically snapping photos of my sibling in front of an old red barn. Considering October has just started the pumpkins at the farm hadn't been too picked through leaving us with plenty of unique, large pumpkins to explore through and claim.

After the main part of the day, we went to fright town- a haunted house in Portland. My family normally goes to a different haunt called Scream at The Beach (not actually at the beach, but at Jansen Beach on the Columbia). Fright town however managed to rattle my bones by featuring one of my fears. When I was little I collected china dolls- which eventually grew into a fear of them. At Universal Studios a couple years ago- when the line got congested, I got stuck in the Chuckie room. A small human dressed as the doll decided that I would be the person whom he would surprise by jumping from a crate. Little did he know I would trample the entire line to free myself from the attraction. My family came out of the haunt laughing about how Chuckie and Frankenstein where helping up the people I'd knocked over- only to find me in tears. Needless to say my love for dolls in long over, so- when Fright Town had me walking through a hall of deformed, demon dolls- I was less than enthused.

xx,
chey

No comments:

Post a Comment