Wednesday, September 19, 2012

MY IDAHO LOVES

Er had been feeling homesick, and I missed her something terrible. 
We had been Skyping nightly, but electronic hugs have not yet been invented- so naturally a trip was in order. We spent 13 hours in the car, over the course of the 3 day trip, to go visit our Idaho beauties.

Erin didn't know we were coming, so when she walked to the back of the bistro with her Americano and saw her best friends and mama lower the books in front of their faces- she broke down in tears. 
it was fantastic.
(thank you coffee shop guys for video taping this for me!)
sorority life
grandpas cookies
coffee
cats
the market
frat parties
coffee
consignment stores
coffee
Mexican restaurants
henna
late night chats
early morning chats
tea
moire coffee
~~IT WAS A FANTASTIC WEEKEND~~

I miss and love my Idaho family- come visit me in Northen Washington! We'll explore the bay :)
xx,
Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment